Using a Compass phone card doesn't mean dialling long numbers. Follow
these simple instructions to save your phone card PIN, so it's
Tell your Compass
phone card to remember your home phone number - go pinless!
You can tell the Compass phone card service to enter your phone card
PIN automatically, every time you dial the local access number from
your home phone. Either join the Compass Club and
save your PIN here or:
1. Dial the local access number for your area and select a
2. Enter the PIN number (it's under the scratch panel on the
reverse side of your card)
3. Press * to enter the advanced options menu
4. Press 2: to save your phone card PIN to the number you're
5. Press 1: to automatically use your Compass phone card when
you call the local access number from your home phone. Next time
you dial the local access number, the phone card service will
remember your phone card's PIN, so you'll never have to re-enter
With your PIN saved, making calls is fast.
1. Dial the local access number for your area
2. Enter destination number in this format:
Within NZ Area Code + Telephone Number (e.g. 03 123 4567)
00 + Country Code + Area Code + Telephone Number (e.g. 00 1 212 123 4567)
Secure online recharge
Complete the Compass phone cards survey and get extra talk time for free!
Using a Compass phone card to call your friends & family will save you money. Whether the people you love to talk to are in New Zealand or overseas, on a landline or a mobile phone, our cards are always great value.